Join Jewish Voices for Peace Bay Area for Summer Sundays at Reems California
10 am to 1 pm
Sunday, September 22
Enjoy delicious brunch while socializing with others who share your commitment to Palestinian human rights, justice and freedom. Learn about JVP and our Bay Area chapter. Make new friends or arrange to meet old friends there! JVP-Bay Area Chapter Council volunteers will be present to answer questions and help you find the perfect way to get more involved.
Purchase your food inside and join us at reserved tables on the beautiful outside patio; Look for the JVP banner.
About Jewish Voices for Peace Bay Area:
JVP Bay Area is a community of activists seeking to end the occupation of Palestine and work towards a just peace for Israelis and Palestinians.
JVP calls for...
• A US foreign policy based on promoting peace, democracy, human rights, and respect for international law.
• An end to the Israeli occupation of Gaza and the West Bank, including East Jerusalem.
• A resolution of the Palestinian refugee problem consistent with international law and equity.
• An end to all violence against civilians.
• Peace among the peoples of the Middle East.
JVP-Bay Area works with peace activists in Palestine and Israel, and in broad coalition with Jewish, Arab-American, faith-based, peace, and social justice organizations